Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan :-
- Features of PM-SYM: It is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme, under which the subscriber would receive the following benefits : (i) Minimum Assured Pension: Each subscriber under the PM-SYM, shall receive minimum assured pension of Rs 3000/- per month after attaining the age of 60 years.
- The Indian Government introduced the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan, a pension scheme that offers old age protection for workers of the unorganised sector. The scheme came into effect from 15 February 2019.
- PM-SYM is targeted towards workers from the unorganised sector such as rickshaw pullers, audio-visual workers, leather workers, washermen, domestic workers, rag pickers, cobblers, brick kiln workers, head loaders, mid-day meal workers, street vendors, home-based workers and individuals in similar occupations. A notification from the Indian Government on 7 February 2019 stated the eligibility criteria and the rules for the PM-SYM pension scheme.
- PM-SYM will be administered by the Ministry of Labour and Employment and will be a Central Sector Scheme. The implementation of the scheme will be through Common Services Centres eGovernance Sevices India Limited (CSC SPV) and Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India. The pay-out of the pension will be handled by LIC.
What is Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yoyona (pmsym) ?
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan is a social welfare scheme launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment (India) of Government of India in February 2019 for poor laborers in the unorganised sector from minimum 18 years of age to maximum 40 years.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan
Individuals are entitled to the below-given benefits under the contributory and voluntary pension scheme:
- Minimum Pension: Individuals who are a part of the scheme are entitled to receive a minimum pension of Rs.3,000 per month once they have attained the age of 60 years.
- Family Pension: If the subscriber passes during the tenure of this pension scheme, 50% of the family pension that they were getting under the scheme will now be provided to their spouse. Only the spouse of the subscriber is eligible for family pension.
- If the subscriber, who has been regularly contributing to the scheme, dies before the age of 60 years due to any cause, their spouse has the option of either continuing the scheme by making regular contributions or can exit the scheme as per the stated terms and conditions. helpfulltips.com
Contribution towards on Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana :-
|Age of entry||Number of years of contribution||Monthly contribution by the subscriber (Rs.)||Monthly contribution from Central Government (Rs.)||Total contribution on a monthly basis (Rs.)|
pmsym – www.helpfulltips.com
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan 2020
Given below are the eligibility criteria that an individual must meet in order to subscribe to the scheme:
- Individuals must be between the ages of 18 years and 40 years.
- Monthly income of the individual must be Rs.15,000 or less.
- Individuals should not be covered under the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), or National Pension System (NPS).
- The individual must not be an income taxpayer.
Enrolment Procedure Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan : –
The Unorganised Worker will be required to visit the nearest Common Services Centre (CSC) and get enrolled for PM-SYM using Aadhaar Card and Savings bank/Jan-Dhan account number on self-certification basis. First subscription to be paid in cash and auto debit from next month onwards. Later, facility will be provided where the UW can also visit the PM-SYM web portal or can download the mobile app and self-register using Aadhar number/savings bank account/Jan-Dhan account number on self-certification basis.The enrolment will be carried out by all the Common Services Centres in the country.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan :-
It is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme, under which the subscriber would receive a minimum assured pension of ₹3000/- per month after attaining the age of 60 years and if the subscriber dies, the spouse of the beneficiary shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension as family pension. Family pension is applicable only to spouse.
CONTRIBUTION BY THE UNORGANISED WORKERS (UW) SUBSCRIBER
Through ‘auto-debit‘ facility from his/her savings bank account/Jan- Dhan account from the date of joining PM-SYM till the age of 60 years as per the chart below. The Central Government will also give equal matching contribution in his pension account.
- Details of entry age specific monthly contribution Chart
- State-wise Card Issued Record
- Dashboard- All Records
- CSC Locator
- Real Time Counter
FACILITATION CENTRES, FUND AND WITHDRAWAL on PMSYM :-
All the Labour offices of State and Central Governments, all the branch offices of LIC, the offices of ESIC/EPFO will act as Facilitation Centres to give full information to the Unorganised Workers (UW) about the Scheme, its benefits and the procedure to be followed, at their facilitation desks/help desks. PM-SYM will be a Central Sector Scheme administered by the Ministry of Labour and Employment and implemented through Life Insurance Corporation of India and CSC e-Governance Services India Limited (CSC SPV). LIC will be the Pension Fund Manager and responsible for Pension pay out. Considering the hardships and erratic nature of employability of Unorganised Workers (UW), the exit provisions of scheme have been kept flexible. If a subscriber has not paid the contribution continuously he/she will be allowed to regularize his contribution by paying entire outstanding dues, along with penalty charges, if any, decided by the Government.
Any cause contact with us :-
Subscribers can contact the 24/7 customer care number – 1800 267 6888 – to register any complaints or grievances. Complaints can also be registered on the PM-SYM app or website contact mail.
interested candidate please click apply online or official website – https://maandhan.in/
if you have ant douts please comments with us,
Thanks for visiting this website.