Sardar Patel Scholarship Scheme 2020 For Students Apply Online helpfulltips
Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 : Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 Online application form is available for all students.
Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 is launched to help students by providing financial aid to those who are pursuing graduation . Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 offers financial support to students to help them to complete their higher education.
Scholarship Amount of Sardar PatelScholarship Scheme 2020
Scholarship Amount :- INR 15,000
What is the Eligibility to avail Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation?
- Open for students studying in the 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation program (in any stream including Science, Arts, Commerce, Special Education).
- The applicants must have passed Class 12 board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The annual family income should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Applicants must be pursuing graduation from a recognized college/university in regular full-time mode.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
Documents Required to Fill Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 Application Form
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of filling the application form:
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card)
- Address proof
- Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How to Apply for Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020?
- To start with visit Buddy4Study online portal and complete login procedure with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- In case, you haven’t registered yet, complete registration on Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Once you complete the registration process, you will now be redirected to the ‘Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation’ detail page.
- In the next step, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
- Enter all the required details in the online application form and upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
|Application Link||Click here|
What is the Selection Process for this Scholarship?
The selection criteria for the Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation’ involves following stages:
- Screening of applied applications based on academic performance and financial background.
- Telephonic interviews.
- Face-to-face interview for final selection
Last Date of Online Application:
last date :- 30/06/2020