Muharram 2020: With Islamic New Year or Al Hijri 1442 just around the corner, here are some WhatsApp messages, Facebook status, quotes and SMS to wish your family and friends
Muslims across the globe observe their New Year day on the first day of the month of Muharram. This year will be the 1442 Islamic Hijri New Year.
It is a significant month be-cause it marks the migration of Prophet Muhammed from Mecca to Medina. And it is one of the most sacred months of the Islamic Lunar calendar. On this holy day, send across these wishes, messages and greetings to your friends and loved ones. Muharram is the first month of Islamic calendar which is ten or twelve days shorter
the Gregorian calendar followed by the West. known as Al Hijri or Arabic New Year, the Islamic New Year is celebrated on the first day of Muharram.
In India, if the crescent moon is sighted on Thursday evening, Al Hijri 1442 or Islamic New Year will be celebrated on August 21. Muharram is considered a holy month by followers of Islam, next only to Ramadan, it was in this month that Allah saved the Children of Israel from Pharaoh. To thank Allah for saving them, Prophet Musa observed a day’s fast on the tenth day of the month. it was in the month of Muharram that Prophet Muhammad migrated from Mecca to Medina. Hijra Anniversary of the Holy Prophet is marked in this month.
It was in Medina that he learnt from the Jews about Prophet Musa and his followers fasting on Ashura, tenth day of Muharram and decided that he would observe a fast too both on the ninth or tenth day of Muharram.
With Islamic New Year or Al Hijri 1442 just around the corner, here are some WhatsApp messages, Facebook status, quotes and SMS to wish your family and friends and boost their faith on Muharram 2020.
1.May All The Praises And Thanks Be To Allah.To Whom Belongs All ThatIs In Heavens & In The Earth. Have A Blessed Muharram!
2. May your faith in Allah always bring you peace and prosperity. Al Hijri 1442 Mubarak!
3. Sending you prayer for your and your family’s well being. Happy Islamic New Year.
4. All the praises and thanks be to Allah to whom belongs all that in heavens and in the earth. Have a blessed Muharram. Wishings you and your family a new year full of peace and happines ! May Allah bless you throughouts the new year ! May 1442 a year full of kindness, happiness, healing and health !
5. May this new year brings a lot of peace, prosperity and happiness to the world. May Allah protect us.
6. Allah show you with gifts of love, wisdom, bravery, health, contentment, patience and cleanliness this Al – Hijri.
7. Sending you prayers for your and your family’s well being. Happy Hijri New year.
8. On the auspicious days of Muharram, may Allah bless you with health, wealth, peace and happiness!
9.May GOD Create This year Full Of Happiness. Joy Security And Goodness Of All Muslims Members. And Forgive Our Past Sinc. SUMAMEEN. Remember The Muslims Who are In Hardship In You Are Prayers !!]
10. As the Hijri New Year begin,
let us pray that it will be a year full of happiness, peaces and abundance of new friends. May Allah bless you throughouts the new year 2020.
Apart from the aforementioned achievements marking the rich Islamic history,
the tenth of Muharram als0 witnessed the massacre
whem Imam Hussain was said that
beheaded in the battle of Karbala. The Shia sect of Muslims observe abstinence and fast on this day to mourn the martyrdom of Imam Hussain who was the son of Hazrat Ali and the grandson of Prophet Muhammad.
Thank For Visit This helpfulltips.com