September 30 deadline, Ration-Aadhaar linked soon
New Delhi: The Center has fixed September 30 as the date. It has been informed that the link between the ration card and the Aadhaar card needs to be made within this date. If this cannot be done, the rations will not match after September 30th. As a result, it is necessary to link the ration card and Aadhaar card within this period.
The Centre’s Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food Supply and Mass Distribution has also issued guidelines on the issue. The guidelines will be enforced for the citizens of each state and union territory. If the ration card is not linked with the Aadhaar number, the ration card will not be canceled. However, the ministry said that no more rations will be available in it.
How to link Ration Card With Adhar card Steps by steps
This link can be made online or offline. Now find out how to link ration card and Aadhaar card. Here is some necessary information.
- First go to the official Aadhaar linking website.
- Click on the ‘Start Now’ option
- Then specify your permanent home address, district and state
- Several options will follow. Click on the ration card option there
- Choose a scheme. The ration card mentions that scheme.
- Give the ration card number. Enter Aadhaar number, e-mail, mobile number there.
- An OTP will come to your registered mobile number.
8. Place the OTP in the specified place on that page. From there you will get a message on your mobile.
- After the verification, the ration card will be linked with the Aadhaar card.
Offline process the ration card will be linked with the Aadhaar card.
Ration card can also be linked with Aadhaar number offline. For this it is necessary to go to the nearest ration office and talk to the concerned officer. For this, every member of the household needs Xerox of Aadhaar card. Passport size photo and ration card are required. If the Aadhaar card is not linked to the bank account, the first page of the bank passbook will need to be xeroxed.