Student Credit Card| Applicant Login – WBSCC
Student Credit Card. Government of West Bengal. SIGN IN. Refresh. Login. New user? Register here · Forgot Applicant Id/Password?
student credit card west bengal
WEST BENGAL STUDENT CREDIT CARD SCHEME
student credit card west bengal apply online USER MANUAL FOR THE STUDENT CREDIT CARD
Please download the scheme document and read carefully before proceeding for registration.
Please keep the following documents with you before registration
- Colour Photograph of the applicant (should be in .jpeg / .jpg between 50 KB and 20 KB)
- Colour Photograph of the co-applicant / co-borrower (should be in
.jpeg / .jpg format, between 50 KB and 20 KB)
- Signature of the student (should be in .jpeg / .jpg format, between 50 KB and 10 KB)
- Co-borrower / Guardian’s signature (should be in .jpeg / .jpg, format,
between 50 KB and 10 KB)
- Student’s AADHAR Card (should be in .pdf format, between 400 KB and 50 KB)
Step 2: Cont’d…………
- Student’s Class 10th Board registration certificate (if no AADHAR
card) (should be in .pdf format between 400 KB and 50 KB)
- Guardian’s Address Proof (should be in .pdf format between 400 KB and 50 KB)
- Admission Receipt (should be in .pdf between 400 KB and 50 KB)
- Student’s PAN Card / undertaking if there is no PAN Card (should be in .pdf format between 400 KB and 50 KB)
- Guardian’s PAN Card / undertaking if there is no PAN Card (should
be in .pdf format between 400 KB and 50 KB)
- Relevant page of the brochure / document detaining course fee / tuition fee (should be in .pdf format between 400 KB and 50 KB)
To resize a jpeg or jpg format image to bring to a specified size:
- Click the image with mobile or Camera and transfer it to your desk top or laptop.
- Crop out the unnecessary portions of the image (Open the image
à Select Edit & Create à Select Edit à Click on the desired
border line and drag to crop out à Click Save)
- To resize (Right click the image à Select Open with à Select Paint
à Select Resize à Select Percentage option à Type the desired percentage inside the box i.e 75 etc. à Click OK à Click Save à Check the file size)
- If not OK yet, repeat the above steps
(Alternate methods also may be applied, if desired)
Visit www.wb.gov.in or https://banglaruchchashiksha.wb.gov.in and click STUDENT CREDIT CARD tab or Log in to https://wbscc.wb.gov.in Click on REGISTRATION OF STUDENT form option, fill up the Registration of Student form and then Click on Register button to generate user id and password.
To be selected from the drop down list (Yes/No)
To be selected from the drop down list
To be selected from the drop down list
Password should be strong. It should contain minimum eight characters consisting of at least one upper case Alphabet (i.e, A-Z), one lower case alphabet (i.e, a-z), One numeric character (i.e 0-9) & one special character (i.e., @#$^)
This Password will be used for all future purposes
If the selection is YES
Then insert the Aadhaar No.
If the selection is NO
Type the Registration Number of (10th ) standard board
Then type the name of the 10th standard board
Please enter the OTP sent to your mobile number during registration
After entering the OTP, please click on verify
This message box will appear after successful registration
This registration number will be generated which will be used as User ID for all future purposes.
Please enter your Registration No.
Enter the Password
Enter the captcha as shown
After entering the captcha, click login
Here it shows that registration done
To apply for the loan, please click on Apply Loan
Name, Registration no. and contact
number will appear, which the student need to checkout
In case of any Edit/amendment in contact number or name, edit option may be selected
FORMAT OF UNDERTAKING, IF THERE IS NO PAN
That I SANDIP DAS undertake to apply for PAN as per the Income Tax Act and to furnish the same before sanction/Disbursement of the Loan under Student Credit Card Scheme.
To be uploaded
Date : Signature of the applicant
Where the student resides at present for study purpose
Where the family of the student resides
Latest Colour photograph of the student in specified format
Signature of the, as specified
Latest Colour photograph of the co- applicant/co- borrower as specified
Signature of the student, as specified
Student’s Aadhaar Card as specified
Student’s PAN card or undertaking as specified
These two undertakings are to be submitted
If required to visit the previous page, click on previous option
Admission receipt of the institution, as specified
If the procedure done correctly, click on save & continue
Student’s Class Xth board registration certificate to be uploaded, if there is no Aadhaar
Name of the student
Scanned photo with signature of the student
Scanned photo with signature of the co-borrower
Details of the qualifying examination
Details of the Present Course of study
Once form is submitted by the student, it shows that the form is submitted to the Institution
In case of pending of submission, the application will be returned by the Institution to the applicant.
Click to edit the application, when returned by the institution.
WHEN THE FORM IS SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED
STATUS VIEWED BY THE APPLICANT IN THE DASHBOARD